Maxspect GYRE! XF 150 and the mini XF 130!!!

Unfortunately, no. There is a magnet-upgrade kit that is coming out that will allow for use on the thicker tanks, but they haven't shipped out yet.
At this point, I think they're struggling just to fill orders for the standard units, so they haven't had the time or ability to stop production long enough to manufacture the accessories.
It seems as though they're catching up, if the latest shipment is any indicator, so hopefully we'll see the magnet kits soon. Rest assured, I'll post when we get them!

Unfortunately, no. There is a magnet-upgrade kit that is coming out that will allow for use on the thicker tanks, but they haven't shipped out yet.
At this point, I think they're struggling just to fill orders for the standard units, so they haven't had the time or ability to stop production long enough to manufacture the accessories.
It seems as though they're catching up, if the latest shipment is any indicator, so hopefully we'll see the magnet kits soon. Rest assured, I'll post when we get them!

Latest posts