Some new fish photos

GoBigGuy

Just went through my texts to make sure I didn't read something wrong but no, he stated: "My fish I have no problem with except the space"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoBigGuy

Oops, i had no idea he had caught it and sold it. wow, what a small world...when i was at his place a couple weeks ago in reseda, i saw a rusty in his tank just going to town on lots of his corals and he said he was going to try and get it out, but i didn't know he finally did and sold it under the pretense that it was reef safe.
Hey Jesse,

Did you see the rusty going to town on the corals or did he tell you that? When I asked him about it he said "I told him my big blue tang went to town on my corals"

Ok so before I get a bad rep here for trying to stiff someone on the rusty angel I didn't have a problem with it eating the corals otherwise I would have said so. I did however had problems with one of my tangs eating all my zoas I did talk to tangwich about that and also as I said I sold him to the store as soon as I found out, even though I've already had a buyer for it. I sold my fish because I've had way too many in my tank they always fought and my nitrates are at 50. That is the sole reason, those two were last ones in which was a year ago thus first ones out.
Also another point I believe you bought the flame hawk from me for $30 which I told you honestly that will most likely eat your shrimp, and I was even trying to discourage you from buying it. I gave the rusty for $15 I don't think I would be trying to stiff someone on $15 fish. That being said I did promise you a fish that I've had no problem with, I'll take full responsibility, and if he ever touches any of your corals I will give you the money back and I'll give you my trap to catch him.

If I forgot to mention something, big guy you know my number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Hey Jesse,

Did you see the rusty going to town on the corals or did he tell you that? When I asked him about it he said "I told him my big blue tang went to town on my corals"
I got your pm Nick asking me to change my story. Sorry Nick, but I don't compromise when it comes to my integrity. I didn't post what I saw, with any ulterior motives. I posted what I saw and it just so happened that a lie was uncovered in the process.

WOW same **** happen to me i bought 4 clown fish from a sponsor here HE TOLD me they will not fight with each other what a Fuk#n Liar !!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT...JESSE [MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION] you sir are a GREAT REEFER my respect to you SIR! :victory:

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
Im sorry but I don't get how your saying nick lied. I don't know him personally, but he asked if you knew about these fish and gave you links to all the disclaimers. Live aquaria states their are a "with caution" fish to place with reefs and just because a fish acts one way in one tank does not mean it will act the same in another owners tank with different conditions, plus you flatly state "I know the risk, and have done plenty of reading" !?

Latest posts