Helloo

Vaettir

Hi, I'm Dustin. I've been into freshwater ever since I was born and recently got into saltwater. I rushed my first 10 gallon tank (bigger is better, I know, but I barely have room). After that I've spent my days researching and I'm planning on re-doing the 10 gallon. I'm slowly buying all the things I need! Any help is appreciated!

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Welcome! Post some picture! and Let us know what kinda help you need!

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome! We love pictures around here. Tell us about your set up and how we can help. Bring your sense of humor because before you know it your thread will have turned into something else lol.

pgr11

Supporter
Welcome! We love pictures around here. Tell us about your set up and how we can help. Bring your sense of humor because before you know it your thread will have turned into something else lol.
Lies all lies. This is a serious reef only forum. He must only speak reef!!!!!
Reef or die!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reefing is serious business, no place for jokes.......... Oh yeah welcome

Lies all lies. This is a serious reef only forum. He must only speak reef!!!!!
Reef or die!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reefing is serious business, no place for jokes.......... Oh yeah welcome
Yes, all true... Unless you are [MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION], then only speaking chicken is acceptable.

Almost forgot.... WELCOME!!!

[MENTION=8996]ndrwater[/MENTION] indeed...

and btw... a footprint is only 4" short on the sides from a 50g cube... they're generally 24"x24"x24" cubes... don't take that much room and a ton of water volume...

just saying...

and i didn't derail the thread... the mods did... they always derail threads with their dorky reef comments...

Welcome! If you need anything, just post on this forum! People are always happy to help. Tell us about your tank and maybe we can help. What type of tank are you planning? FOWLR? Reef?

pgr11

Supporter
Nice start. Make sure to keep a record so you can look back and see how things progress

Latest posts