New feature for Apex users...

Maybe don't try to tackle it all in one day. Your tank is already running without it so you could setup the apex one day. Setup the first 4 outlets the next chance you get. Then another 4 outlets. Then 1 module. Then another.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
Makes sense. I couldn't get the router to work, so I was going to hardwire it under the house. My tank is getting ready for a reboot, so before I get it running again, I'll make sure the apex is set up the way I want. BTW, good to hear from you again...how's life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You make it sound so easy....lol
Bro, I of all people know how NOT easy it is.

Makes sense. I couldn't get the router to work, so I was going to hardwire it under the house. My tank is getting ready for a reboot, so before I get it running again, I'll make sure the apex is set up the way I want. BTW, good to hear from you again...how's life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Life's good, thanks. It's a little lonely without my crew of friends and family but otherwise I'm really happy with the move.

Sounds easy but if you guys are like me it's a lot of work to swap out all those extension cords and timers and make the apex look clean with wires.

www.LAreefsociety.org
I think we tend to like to see finished product and it makes it hard to be willing to breakup the work over time. When I first got my tanks I wanted a full one blown out reef system in month one but as this hobby teaches us, patience is the key to success. Just organize 2 wires a week. After a month or two your station will look clean and organized. It's just hard when you want to see it all purdy immediately and that's not really reasonable considering this isn't our jobs, but rather a hobby.

Latest posts