Somewhat new to the forum and somewhat new to the hobby.

wrxpip

Whats up everyone, my name is philip, I started off with a 28g nano and sold the tank when it crashed during vacation 4 years ago. I decided to get back to the hobby because I wanted to add some life to my new house. I currently have a 60 gallon tank and a 15 or 20 gallon sump (not too sure what the size ). I purchased everything off craigslist because I thought it was a good deal. This was my first time plumbing stuff together and had a little scratching my head for a few hours and days because the flow was right going to the overflow box. Now everything is running smoothly. Check out how the tank use to look and how it looks now. My wife and rebuilt the stand and repainted it match our living room. Some of you guys might wonder about my Screen name and say hey lets see the WRX. Sorry I no longer have it, i sold it about 4 years when i sold my nano as well. =(. I had this name about 3-4 years ago and didnt feel like making a new one.

Tank Build

60G
15-20 gallon sump
2 Green Chromis
2 Clown gobies.
50lbs of live rocks.

Attachments

wrxpip

It is a nice spot but im so scared of a leak or plumbing issues and screwing up all my electrical lol

Latest posts