TOPIC- "Julians Thing"

The only thing I have heard was from the hosts of Reef Threads podcast and I want to say another podcast and everyone seemed to like it.

Does anyone really need it or use it often? Looks like something you put in the fish closet and use once a year.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
One of the worst fish related purchase I have ever made.
Lol..me too...used it like 2 times and then went back to my 99 cent turkey baster from the 99 cent store.

Trust me Jess, you want Julian's thing as much as you want Julian's "thing"....hahahhhahahahhahhahha

i got one a while back. Used it to spot feed coral frenzy. main problem is that the tips are super small so anything larger than a pin head will cause it to clog up (i even cut it down). I too have reverted back to using a turkey baster.

jessesoto33

Supporter
I got one to feed acans at the bottom of my tank. Seems like it works well for the 5 times I've used it lol
i got one a while back. Used it to spot feed coral frenzy. main problem is that the tips are super small so anything larger than a pin head will cause it to clog up (i even cut it down). I too have reverted back to using a turkey baster.
Does anyone really need it or use it often? Looks like something you put in the fish closet and use once a year.
One of the worst fish related purchase I have ever made.
Thanks to all,I will not purchase