hey guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a pump...

lol..

i was going to make a thread on the WTB section... but who goes there...? who really goes there looking to see if someone needs something they might want to sell...

anyways...

my pump gave out like, right now... started making a ton of noise... then i took it out, magnet is warped... i don't know what it is, but it has been giving me a ton of problems... my tank is a 50g tank... so i don't need anything huge... possibly 500gph would be good... don't care on the condition... just don't want to pay retail... so if anyone haz... hit me up...

kthxbye...

i need a pump...

lol..

i was going to make a thread on the WTB section... but who goes there...? who really goes there looking to see if someone needs something they might want to sell...

anyways...

my pump gave out like, right now... started making a ton of noise... then i took it out, magnet is warped... i don't know what it is, but it has been giving me a ton of problems... my tank is a 50g tank... so i don't need anything huge... possibly 500gph would be good... don't care on the condition... just don't want to pay retail... so if anyone haz... hit me up...

kthxbye...
I have an Aqua bee 2000 lph yours for the taking. Definitely could use a good vinigar bath. But functioning.... 3/4" in/out submersible..
You can pm me, or call or text 949-607-7141

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts