Site for store listings/reviews

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
The question always comes up about which stores are in which area... I am trying to help solve that. I created a site that lists all the stores I know of and also allows for reviews of those stores. I also plan to put pictures of the stores on each store page.

If you use the site on your phone you can use your location to find stores nearby.

Please check it out and feel free to let me know of any other stores to add or also any changes/improvements you can think of.

Thanks!

http://socalfishstores.com/

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
Has anybody had a chance to try this on an iPhone? I only have an android so I couldn't test it out on iPhone.

Hey Vince, cool site.

Noticed you have lots of stores on your OC list that aren't in OC... Age of Aquariums is LA County... and your Riverside and IE stores.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Vince, cool site.

Noticed you have lots of stores on your OC list that aren't in OC... Age of Aquariums is LA County... and your Riverside and IE stores.
Thanks bean, that's because I don't know what's oc and what's la. Lol. I'll try to put everything in the right place

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
That thread is what got me back into the idea of making this site. The threads are great but then eventually they get hard to find or outdated.

when I go to la/oc I wanted to be able to have an easy way to find the stores in the area I'm going. Hopefully other people will find it useful also.

Also hopefully people will find it useful enough to post reviews on the site so people can have a better idea of what each store sells

That thread is what got me back into the idea of making this site. The threads are great but then eventually they get hard to find or outdated.

when I go to la/oc I wanted to be able to have an easy way to find the stores in the area I'm going. Hopefully other people will find it useful also.

Also hopefully people will find it useful enough to post reviews on the site so people can have a better idea of what each store sells
No I agree... just thought it would help add to your database is all.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely thanks. I had tried to find that thread the past couple days but could only find the old one. I'll read through it and add/fix everything I'm missing!,thanks!