reintroduce

jhongpi

Hi SCR! I'm Paul. I just want to reintroduce myself. I was wrong to ask for free stuff on my first post so I kinda sort of introduce myself on the wrong thread, my apologies (Big thanks [MENTION=8991]Coelli[/MENTION]). At that time I don't have much in my tank, don't have guts to introduce myself. Anyway, I started a FOWLR tank thinking I was satisfied. But man, this is really addicting. Slowly adding a few things at a time, also killing some of my inhabitants due to my denial in this addiction (not using proper equipment). Been lurking to learn. Now I have a few inhabitants, mostly generic (no high ends yet), tank is 100 g Cadlights Artisan.

Looking forward to learn and meet with other fellow reefers!

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey! Welcome back! Thanks again for those tongs, I use them all the time, much better than the ones I had. :)

Hey man! Welcome. Hope to see your tank grow. Continue to add pictures so everyone can follow your tank and see whats new and what not.

What kinda equipment are you currently running?

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
BTW, just want to vouch for Paul, he got kinda reamed for making his first post on a thread where someone was offering free stuff, but totally apologized. I hooked him up with some frags (nothing too special, just stuff I didn't need) and when he came over he brought me an awesome pair of long-handle tongs (I have a 24" tank) and a drip line to trade. As it turned out both have been very handy. :) So he's a good guy!

jhongpi

Hey man! Welcome. Hope to see your tank grow. Continue to add pictures so everyone can follow your tank and see whats new and what not.

What kinda equipment are you currently running?
Got reefbreeder photon 48 for lighting. For my sump, I try to make it simple as possible... filter sock, cadlights skimmer (part of artisan package), marinepure filter to maximize space, BRS reactor for GFO, carbon just in a bag, UV Sterilizer, chaeto, for 2 part dosing, i manually dose 2x a day. Haven't bought controller and dosing pump yet.