coral gazers in tustin

I forgot to ask for the name of the worker that helped me pick out many things today but he was awesome!

He gave me a discount and i payed less than what i thought i had to pay.

I bought a diamond goby, a baby cleaner shrimp, 10 blue-legged hermits, a small green anemone, and a mushroom frag and they looked healthy when i acclimated them into my tank.

:D thanks a lot for the goods

saw some good looking scolys and rainbow acans in the back.... maybe one day...

They are Chad (owner), Kyle (young man), and Louis. Which one are you talking about? They are all amazing people. I always go there all the time. Nice store and high quality live stocks.

mralg79

The Best fish store in OC by far! I never leave there empty handed just good people and top quality product!

I agree. Hand down the best and I have seen them all and done business with most.

Chad, Kyle and Luiz are great guys and very knowledgeable and helpful.

Also, if you have nothing to do go hang around their store.

You will learn a lot by just listening to them.

Ive actually had a couple iffy experiences from there... Both could have been prevented by me though i suppose... First, i made the mistake of telling whoever was helping me that i was new to the acan world so i didn't really know much... Ended up walking out with a $40 frag with 2 heads of some pretty basic acans. Now that I've been looking into them more and even seeing the same acans again there for cheaper with double the number of heads I feel like i got shafted... The acans are doing great though haha.
Last experience happened a couple weeks ago. I stopped by looking for a twin spot goby. They didn't have one but they had a Tiger Watchman Goby that he offered to me for $20... Thats usually a $40 or so fish so i jumped on it... Took him home, got him in the tank and realized he couldn't swim very well. Looked closer and saw that 75% or more of his tail was gone. He didn't make it 2 days before biting the dust...
Moral of the story... Know what you are buying and inspect the hell out of it. No hard feelings and lesson learned. Could have been just bad luck and ill for sure keep going back to the shop for more goods.

Ive actually had a couple iffy experiences from there... Both could have been prevented by me though i suppose... First, i made the mistake of telling whoever was helping me that i was new to the acan world so i didn't really know much... Ended up walking out with a $40 frag with 2 heads of some pretty basic acans. Now that I've been looking into them more and even seeing the same acans again there for cheaper with double the number of heads I feel like i got shafted... The acans are doing great though haha.
Last experience happened a couple weeks ago. I stopped by looking for a twin spot goby. They didn't have one but they had a Tiger Watchman Goby that he offered to me for $20... Thats usually a $40 or so fish so i jumped on it... Took him home, got him in the tank and realized he couldn't swim very well. Looked closer and saw that 75% or more of his tail was gone. He didn't make it 2 days before biting the dust...
Moral of the story... Know what you are buying and inspect the hell out of it. No hard feelings and lesson learned. Could have been just bad luck and ill for sure keep going back to the shop for more goods.
Chad is quite good about replacing fish. I had one die on me and he replaced it no questions asked. I bet he'd even replace that diamond goby even though it's been several weeks since the death.

Latest posts