Journeyman Reefer

What's up guys and girls. My name is Josh and I'm living here in Corona. I'm new to the forum and new to reef tanks. I started with a 29 gallon bio cube for alil over two years, still running. Also have my baby lol 130 g 80g sump. It's has about 200lbs of live rock 1 1/2 sand bed. Bought the tank about a year ago planning on having a softie reef loaded with fish. Well I had that but I wanted more reef "coral" and to keep them alive. That's been my problem wanted everything knowing that my system can't hang. So just recently I sold more than half my livestock to try and control my levels. Also it was like a trade I just used the money and upgraded my ASM G1 to the G4. I'm running both now:) Also got a aqua logic 1/5 chiller I know it's alil under size but my wife works from home so the house nevers gets over 77. I just like the drop in design very easy. Plus got JBJ ATO, Lil buddy 100g a day RO system, next reef rector that I'm going to start maybe running GFO. I have 3 AI sols not sure what's my return pump size. Two power heads. Livestock now 1 lrg hippo 1 small med tomoni tang 1 lrg orinate leopard wrasse 1 mystery wrasse a pair of six lines and a watchman n shrimp combo. I have some coral now but I want sticks. Just looks amazing love this hobby and I want to do it the right way. I do my water changes and keep my tank n equip clean. This is my baby. Thanks peeps and socalireefs for this awesome site. Just reef everyday

Attachments

What's up Josh. Welcome to the forum. A lot of helpful people here. Post any questions or problems and you'll definitely get some help!

I can't speak on the IE's behalf. But the OC has some killer shops! Definitely check out Coral Collection, Chance of Coral, and Coral Gazers.