ID help!

My Tank Build
green bubble anemone... looks bleached...
I googled some green bubble anemone and they look much bigger, round at the base and tapers off so I don't think it's that. Or maybe it can be that..? This frag is quarter sized. Thanks for the feed back =).

Bleached ricordea Yuma. I got one for free at my favorite LFS. I was taking care of it and it started regaining its color. It went from bright white/green to a bit of blue on the tips and a little yellow near the mouth until it decided to detatch from its rock one night and landed right into my welsos mouth 😠

When i first started I bought a bleached carpet nem from tongs for 50 thinking it was some rare find (it was really bright). Eventually it healed and turned a very common drab green color. Best purchase ever! Hope yours is not bleached and that things turn out well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My Tank Build
Bleached ricordea Yuma. I got one for free at my favorite LFS. I was taking care of it and it started regaining its color. It went from bright white/green to a bit of blue on the tips and a little yellow near the mouth until it decided to detatch from its rock one night and landed right into my welsos mouth ��
When i first started I bought a bleached carpet nem from tongs for 50 thinking it was some rare find (it was really bright). Eventually it healed and turned a very common drab green color. Best purchase ever! Hope yours is not bleached and that things turn out well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Great recovery stories x). Feeling hopeful hah.