Which internal pump?

So... Here's my situation. I am currently running a Mag Drive 18 as my main return pump on my SPS reef tank. Total volume about 250 gallons tank/sump. I am seriously contemplating running a manifold to clear up some of the other pumps I have in the sump.
Off of whatever pump I decide to run, the manifold would feed a UV (+/- 500 gph) the chiller (+/- 400 gph) and potentially my GFO reactor. (100gph tops) and the tank return if course. The tank currently has 2 holes drilled that have (2) 3/4" Loc-line returns that are each split to (2) wide nozzles each
Because I don't have room for an external pump, I think (???) I have narrowed it down to either the Fluval SP6 or the Jebao DC12000. I have read reviews of both, and spoken to several people, but am undecided, and hoped for some insight here.
Ultimately, I hope to cut the electric bill, but not the flow.. As an aside, I also have (2) WP-40's, (2) WP-25's and (2) WP-10's in addition the the current return setup.
Thanks all in advance for your input.

Fluval 6 hands down better quality I was debating this a week ago and glad I chose Fluval SP6 I run a manifold for Biopellets and GFO. If you do get room for external this pump will also work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda the direction I was leaning, but wondered if anybody had experience with the Jebao DC pump. the power consumption was SOO much less than anything else I had researched.

Kinda the direction I was leaning, but wondered if anybody had experience with the Jebao DC pump. the power consumption was SOO much less than anything else I had researched.
They don't pump the advertised gph in my opinion so you will be dissapointed. And well its a Jebao.

Decision made. Fluval SP6 it is. Thanks everyone for your input.
Gonna post some pix as soon as I get things plumbed and running

Latest posts