Aquarium of the pacific

Hello everyone, yesterday I took my son to the aquarium in long beach for his first birthday. I figured some of you guys would enjoy the photos and videos I took. Enjoy!
-Dylan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No ponds outside I don't think. I took pictures of EVERYTHING cool lol I think I had more fun than most of the kids there haha you're very welcome you guys I hope y'all enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very cool and thanks for sharing :) im sure you left your rod and reel at home right hehehe
Yessssss I left all the gear at home :( haha I was getting the itch when I saw the giant tank with yellowtail, black sea bass, and huge leopards. If I lived in long beach I would get season passes for sure.

[MENTION=7350]e92Monster[/MENTION] As of a few weeks ago, they do still have the outdoor "ponds" where you can touch the rays and sharks, and they keep a few tangs (primarily powder blues if my memory is correct) in the two areas for algae control.

[MENTION=7350]e92Monster[/MENTION] As of a few weeks ago, they do still have the outdoor "ponds" where you can touch the rays and sharks, and they keep a few tangs (primarily powder blues if my memory is correct) in the two areas for algae control.
Oh yeah those ponds duh lol pretty cool different rays and sand sharks swimming around and a pack of moorish idols in there with the tangs.

Latest posts