looking for reefers in the murrieta / temecula area to trade with

Zoacrazy

I'm located in Redlands but I always go down to Murrieta. I'm always looking to trade frags

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
I'm in temecula. Have an sps tank and a zoa lps tank. Haven't done much trading lately though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
Jester has awesome zoas...

Eric1975 also has a very nice collection and is in lake elsinore. Haven't seen him posting up stuff lately either though.

Jester has awesome zoas...

Eric1975 also has a very nice collection and is in lake elsinore. Haven't seen him posting up stuff lately either though.

thanks John....yeah too lazy to frag and post. Don't even have a frag rack to hold frags lol. But I do sell some stuffs occasionally when people asked. russ13 just stopped by last week and got some frags. You should swing by sometimes and check out my new setups :)

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks John....yeah too lazy to frag and post. Don't even have a frag rack to hold frags lol. But I do sell some stuffs occasionally when people asked. russ13 just stopped by last week and got some frags. You should swing by sometimes and check out my new setups :)
yes Eric's tanks are amazing tons of SPS. I am in canyon lake but don't have much to trade at the moment