Let's setup a mixing station

pgr11

Supporter

So here is what I'm going to be working with. The container on the left is 180g and the other is 270 that will be ro. Set what's your guys ideas on setting up the plumbing? Taking ideas from everyone before I start just to see if anyone has better ideas then me. So let's here how you would set this up.

Here's mine. Rodi on the left, salt on the right. Dc6000 pump to circulate water, pump rodi into the salt tank, and to pump salt water into the tank for water changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pgr11

Supporter

Here's mine. Rodi on the left, salt on the right. Dc6000 pump to circulate water, pump rodi into the salt tank, and to pump salt water into the tank for water changes.

Nice!! I'll be using the DC 12000 once your done with it to mix. I'll need to pump the water 25' or so to do water changes once its all set up. I'm going to use a flexible hose line. I'll keep it wound up and when I'm ready to use it just unwind and taking it to my sump.

Nice!! I'll be using the DC 12000 once your done with it to mix. I'll need to pump the water 25' or so to do water changes once its all set up. I'm going to use a flexible hose line. I'll keep it wound up and when I'm ready to use it just unwind and taking it to my sump.
Ya I got the new pump, just need to hook it up. Be around this weekend? I wanna drop yours back off. I'm using the dc6000, and when I hooked it up externally, it kept leaking. That's why theres silicon all over the pump. I'm using a 1/2" white rv water hook up hose to do top offs and water changes.

pgr11

Supporter
Ya I got the new pump, just need to hook it up. Be around this weekend? I wanna drop yours back off. I'm using the dc6000, and when I hooked it up externally, it kept leaking. That's why theres silicon all over the pump. I'm using a 1/2" white rv water hook up hose to do top offs and water changes.

Not really. I have a class all day sat and Ill be in and out Sunday. Its no rush, whenever man

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is my setup.

The tank on the right is rodi, the left is salt water and the top one is ro for drinking.

The big tanks are 55 gallons and the top is 16.

I can use the pump to pump fresh rodi to the saltwater tank, and then mix the salt water. I also use the pump to push the water into my tank in the house for water changes. Pretty simple setup.

Latest posts