Reef2Reef aka Ripoff2Reef

I understand why he priced it at $8000, everyone wants it and constantly asks for it so if you price it in the stratosphere maybe less will ask and if someone who has a larger wallet wants it then everyone is happy.

if i won the lotto... i would buy the biggest hype coral out there, like this one... and make a video/thread of me getting it in the mail... putting it inside my tank... then blend it in the blender to eventually flush it down the toilet...

ahhh... the good life...

i know someone is gonna hate me but got it in the mail this morning, working on the pic now, lit bit pissed cuz the shipping but cant wait to post pics

lol... the worst part is that someone out there is going to buy it for sure... what's crazy is that say... they frag it into 4 pieces... they still won't make their money back... who's going to pay 2g's for a pizza slice of a shroom... or a tiny frag...? no one... someone will pay for that showpiece though...

btw... i never NEVER thought that a mushroom would ever be classified as a show piece... HAHAHAHA... it's a freaken shroom... but it is nice... LOL...

WayneL333

lol... the worst part is that someone out there is going to buy it for sure... what's crazy is that say... they frag it into 4 pieces... they still won't make their money back... who's going to pay 2g's for a pizza slice of a shroom... or a tiny frag...? no one... someone will pay for that showpiece though...

btw... i never NEVER thought that a mushroom would ever be classified as a show piece... HAHAHAHA... it's a freaken shroom... but it is nice... LOL...
I agree. The premium is in its size. You're paying for time lost. There are plenty of small $500-$1k pieces out there, but this size? Probably only a handful. But I don't think it'll go for that much...it would have already sold if it was.

All Delight

The price is crazy, but it's happens every now and then. Dynamite. My Miami. Kraks. Walt Disney. Blah blah blah.

Think about it tho, the bounce has been around for a while. 3 maybe 4 years? There's a lot of them out there people just don't sell them all the time. After this 8k post I promise you and it's already happening, people who do have them will now sell them because of the top dollar they can and will get. People think oh wow 8k. Yeah well 8k doesn't mean anything thing unless someone pays it. And if he does sell it, who's to say a lower price wasn't agreed upon....say 5k. Which is still a lot but it's massive itself and look at the size of the bubbles. The bigger the bubbles the more valuable. I know people sell quarter size frags with small bubbles for $500. Then the same size but big bubble suddenly 800, 900, 1000. And they sell at that price it's not as asking price.

Latest posts