OFFICIAL - Crazy Corals & LARS. ZOA Growout Contest!

Should we allow a one time only, one day late pass? for chris or anyone today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darn, totally forgot to take a pic... oh well...
I noticed this zoa gets better growth if you feed it. I was stuck at 2 heads until I started feeding it. Now, it's growing 2 smaller new buds that'll pop out in a week or so.

Good luck to everyone else who's still in the contest.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Everyone. Sorry to say but there were a lot of Dq's this month. I hope it wasn't because of Jimmys success lol. Even if you are Dq'd feel free to post your picture. Its fun for everyone to see how differently each tank can be.

2. Ndrwater - june post complete
3. Jainers305 - june post complete
4. Maze531 - june post complete
5. Barbazoid - june post complete
6. Scout - june post complete
7. jimmy007 - june post complete
13. bustayanky - june post complete
14. zoarder - june post complete
16. Titanwerx - june post complete

OUT:

1.BeanMachine -
8. [MENTION=7683]rcreef[/MENTION] -
9. [MENTION=5670]genxbigboy[/MENTION] -
10. StarBlenny-
11. [MENTION=6955]ItsTheNano[/MENTION] -
12. orbela -
15. beta110 -
17. ReeferB
18. Mr.Dunny -
19. surge
20. [MENTION=8861]swiftism[/MENTION] -
21. Suvuong7 -
22. [MENTION=8058]Son512[/MENTION] -
23. pikachux3 -
24. gabynyeyo -
25. Saishine -
26. [MENTION=7800]smartchoice[/MENTION] -
27. jessesoto -
28. stanD -

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
cant cant believe our jimmy is actually winning a coral grow out challenge thumbs up [MENTION=21]jimmy007[/MENTION] you better to mention san gabriel valley reef keepers in your acceptance speech

jimmy007

Premium Member
Supporter
cant cant believe our jimmy is actually winning a coral grow out challenge thumbs up [MENTION=21]jimmy007[/MENTION] you better to mention san gabriel valley reef keepers in your acceptance speech

I'm doing my best to put SGV reefers on the map master sanh.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
hey Everyone, sorry for my absence but i'm back now.

Thank you for participating in this grow out contest. It was very fun and everyone seemed to enjoy this one. I think one thing we all learned is that we need better cameras lol j/k. As the contests continue, we will change the rules as we have learned from the previous contests. I hope to see you all at the next one. I will post a poll to determine the winner (cough cough Jimmy)

I have not been able to get a hold of George at crazy corals. I hope he will hold up his end for the prize. If anyone has seen or heard from him please let me know.

Well, I think (absolutely KNOW) [MENTION=21]jimmy007[/MENTION] won this, but just for sh!tts and giggles, here's my August photo. I also reposted my original. I consider this a success. Started with a tiny little booger, and now have 9 happy polyps.

Congrats to all who managed to keep em alive, and a well deserved shout out to Jimmy who absolutely won this grow out hands down IMG_20150905_124827.jpg IMG_20150322_130917.jpg

Last edited:
hey Everyone, sorry for my absence but i'm back now.

Thank you for participating in this grow out contest. It was very fun and everyone seemed to enjoy this one. I think one thing we all learned is that we need better cameras lol j/k. As the contests continue, we will change the rules as we have learned from the previous contests. I hope to see you all at the next one. I will post a poll to determine the winner (cough cough Jimmy)

I have not been able to get a hold of George at crazy corals. I hope he will hold up his end for the prize. If anyone has seen or heard from him please let me know.
Any word from Crazy Corals?

And where is the poll, although we all know [MENTION=21]jimmy007[/MENTION] won this.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
you guys didnt hear [MENTION=21]jimmy007[/MENTION] his colony died over the weekend. he forgot to put it back in the tank after showing off to me

Latest posts