Death oyyyyyy help

All my water perms are good only problem has been a Powerhead down so no flow. Maybe I'm missing something here. Any input???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can bring it back to life for you mine was barely alive after falling in a cave for 4 months with no light and a month later its fully healed lol

sent from this awsome galaxy note 4

If noah comes down this weekend give it to him to bring with him

sent from this awsome galaxy note 4
I may take U up on it, thanks bud. Prob won't even make it till then. Iv had that in my tank for about a year and over a couple days just went south, heartbreaking really.

it can be anything since the flesh is coming off... LOL...

if it's a lepto, could be not enough flow... if it's a favia, could be too much light... platygira, too little light... if it's a gonio, not feeding it enough...

those are the corals that have somewhat same looking skeletal systems... although, favia have teeth...

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
it can be anything since the flesh is coming off... LOL...

if it's a lepto, could be not enough flow... if it's a favia, could be too much light... platygira, too little light... if it's a gonio, not feeding it enough...

those are the corals that have somewhat same looking skeletal systems... although, favia have teeth...
Its a lepto...

Didnt you just lose a a bunch of other stuff after being out of town? And you started biopellets the day before you left?

strone

So after cleaning my tank late last night i noticed some tiny baby flatworms on my glass. I saw 3 but I know there has to be more. What should be my first steps to solving this? I have a 55 gal with vtail grouper and a big snowflake. Also Duncan,favia's and more. Help!!! Before I do some drastic measures that I prob don't need to do.

Didnt you just lose a a bunch of other stuff after being out of town? And you started biopellets the day before you left?
Yea, but iv done pellets before and I have a 225 g system. The amount of pellets I put was extremely minimal. It's possible but I just don't see how that could crash my tank.

what do bristle worms have to do with this...? they didn't kill your coral... they only eat rotting flesh from dying corals...

run a poly filter, then see what color it turns...