Best Fish tank deals RAP or MAX

I mentioned Precision earlier and can't believe they aren't getting more mentions after this show. Their tanks are really, REALLY nice. Even my wife was commenting on their mitered edges being really unique.

If anyone is in west LA and wants to see one of their tanks person, mine should be wet in a few weeks. (although I skipped the mitered edges since it is just a frag tank)
[MENTION=1164]805reef[/MENTION] - Precision is in Ventura. I bet you could get your eyes on one of their tanks pretty easy.
I thought they also looked amazing.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
I mentioned Precision earlier and can't believe they aren't getting more mentions after this show. Their tanks are really, REALLY nice. Even my wife was commenting on their mitered edges being really unique.

If anyone is in west LA and wants to see one of their tanks person, mine should be wet in a few weeks. (although I skipped the mitered edges since it is just a frag tank)
[MENTION=1164]805reef[/MENTION] - Precision is in Ventura. I bet you could get your eyes on one of their tanks pretty easy.
Yea, theres a member on here that offered to let me go see his tank, I just haven't made it to his house yet. Unless Crystal Dynamics is giving crazy deals, I'm trying to get Steve from Precision in my house this week to finalize the deal.

Yea, theres a member on here that offered to let me go see his tank, I just haven't made it to his house yet. Unless Crystal Dynamics is giving crazy deals, I'm trying to get Steve from Precision in my house this week to finalize the deal.
I don't think you would go wrong with either. I believe that CD replaced LeeMar.

Yea, I just need to find a LFS to get a quote/buy through that isn't too far. Maybe [MENTION=5955]MxReEfEr92[/MENTION] could help out
I can get prices from CD for sure. They deliver and seem to be much cheaper then precision. (Based on me getting quotes from both builders for the same tank. Precision was about 70% more than CD). I'm really good friends with Joey at PA but they are just a little pricey compared to other builders with the same quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
I can get prices from CD for sure. They deliver and seem to be much cheaper then precision. (Based on me getting quotes from both builders for the same tank. Precision was about 70% more than CD). I'm really good friends with Joey at PA but they are just a little pricey compared to other builders with the same quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cool, I'll text you later with the specs.