Allow Myself to Introduce......... Myself, again.

Well, after a few years out of the hobby due to moving and just not having the time necessary to keep a tank, I finally got myself back in. I told myself if i was going to get another tank that i was going to do it slow and right (thats what she said)... I ended up going with a 50gal cube, the tank I've always wanted (but now i want bigger). Like i said I've been patient this time... Started out with dry rock from BRS and seeded it with one piece of live rock... So far the patience has paid off, zero pests and/or any nuisance algae and its been up and running for about 8-9 months... Ive gotten some frags along the way but just lately I've been trying to get this thing stocked up... Anyway, enough of the boring part... Here are the details and pics...

Equipment
Tank: SCA Tank, stand and sump. (commonly known as the CADLights knock off)
Lights: AI Hydra 26 controlled by the AI Director
Flow: MP10
ATO: AUTOAQUA Auto top off
Skimmer: SCA 301 (the one that came with tank) Works great.

Livestock/Coral
Pair of Snowflakes
Scopas Tang... Yellow Tang in the photo didn't make it :(
Melanarus Wrasse
Lawnmower Blenny
Red Fire fish
Cleaner Shrimp
Assorted Inverts

Pink Speckled Bubble Tip Nem (Seaside)
Green Bubble Tip (Seaside)
Assorted Zoas, including some Rastas (Seaside) & Utter Chaos' (IGotCorals)
Acan frag (Coral Gazers)
Orange, Green and Yellow Ricordea (Coral Collection)
Pom Pom Xenia (Coral Collection)
Tyree Green Toadstool (Coral Gazers)
Half Green, Half Purple Frogspawn (Coral Collection)
GSP (SCR Member: suvoung7)
Orange & Green cloves (SCR Member: sovoung7)

Listing all of that kind of makes me think my tank is well stocked, but it looks so empty... Cant wait for everything to grow out.

Nice setup, thanks for sharing. Your clown has a nice pattern, got any more pics of them?
Thanks! Yeah i love the pattern on the clowns... I snapped some more pix just now.

Not sure why the pix came in upside down... Trying to fix.

Attachments

ElDuche

I've been thinking about going with this same tank? But before I do I'm going to talk to CADLights since I live near them. Anyways nice tank and sweet clowns.

I've been thinking about going with this same tank? But before I do I'm going to talk to CADLights since I live near them. Anyways nice tank and sweet clowns.
Thanks dude, yeah i was looking at the CADLights set up as well, but i couldn't beat the deal i got on this set up... $499 for the tank, stand, sump, skimmer, return pump & plumbing. And its built great... No complaints at all, aside from my durso being a little loud.

ElDuche

Thanks dude, yeah i was looking at the CADLights set up as well, but i couldn't beat the deal i got on this set up... $499 for the tank, stand, sump, skimmer, return pump & plumbing. And its build great... No complaints at all, aside from my durso being a little loud.
:jaw: $499 sweet!

Latest posts