Crazy Corals & LARS. SPS Growout Contest

Pegasus

Premium Member
Supporter
mines not doing so hot lol took a turn for the worse.... it was doing sooo good and now its still brown and has some parts that are bleaching....

Was looking at mine earlier today. Started with a tiny little booger, now have 2, but I think I have 3 babies sprouting now...

Ooooops. Wrong thread.. Was supposed to be the ZOA thread...

My bad..

Last edited:
I don't even know if mines still worth bothering to take a picture of its super bleached and not lookin happy at all, haven't seen a polyp in God knows how long haha looks like I'm pretty much out too

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
hey im still here if you let me post a pic today. I was going to give up because i didnt want to ask about being late lol.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you have a valid reason for not posting? :)
well saturday I had the lars show and sunday, i was completely burnt out from running the show. I also was on the computer most of the day respondig to soooooo many people about lars and our vendors. people wanted to know about lars, who were the vendors they bought their coral from, and the amazing dry good vendor.

but i leave it to you. heck lets just call it as a loss but keep it fun and lets keep posting? ill post tonight.