help Tank Cycling!

Hi guys I kinda got stuck with my new 110 glls tank that I been cycling since March 14 of this present day..but I forgot what should I look for when testing the level

1.phosphate
2.ammonia
3.nitrate
Or how does it go?!!! Lol
Ohhh very important got 90 gall's of water from another established tank from a store and 5 bags of live sand

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Stupid question I'm sure but what is SCR? I'm normally pretty good with figuring them out myself ;)
this site is called Premier Reef but was Socalireefs long before. Many of us will never consider this site as anything else but socalireefs otherwise known as SCR.

pgr11

Supporter
this site is called Premier Reef but was Socalireefs long before. Many of us will never consider this site as anything else but socalireefs otherwise known as SCR.
Correction the site is called Socalireefs. It was attempted to change the name to premier reef, but that's not gonna happen. This is Socalireefs!!!!! Lol

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
i just noticed the title says PREMIER REEF...reefing community by SoCalireefs

was that always in there or is it new.

Haha ok thanks! I currently have some questions on sugar removing nitrate. Forums are back from 06. Know if scentific research has proved anything?

Latest posts