Let's Go Diving!

Finally got all my gear together right in time for spring and summer. Who wants to go out on an earlier dive? Water temp of laguna is supposed to be around 60-62. I have a 7MM full suit with a hood and vest. Anyone else itching to get back into the water??

7mm? Trunk it bro! Lol jk I used to spearfish down there a lot. Whenever I get a hankering for garibaldi.... Totally kidding haha
Hahaha that's too funny! The garibaldi are so used to people they will swim right up to your face.. They actually pump into you all the time...

moss street?? My neighbor owns a boat and we go to Catalina a lot. also in the bay, rock piles and pipe lines and what not. Anacapa too.
I used to go diving up your way a lot. One of the better spots for leopard sharks and whites. Is that still the case, or has it all changed like down South here in the OC? Used to dive the old Marineland boat launch quite a bit, but it's been a while for that spot.
Warm water diving is... So much......warmer....

moss street?? My neighbor owns a boat and we go to Catalina a lot. also in the bay, rock piles and pipe lines and what not. Anacapa too.
Moss street is a little cove in laguna. If you swim about 200 yards out from shore, there is a shallow reef where TONS of species you don't see close to shore go to get away. You can't even find abalones in laguna anymore, at this little secret reef there are thousands! There are a lot of different harder to find fish.

Latest posts