My Cadlights 40G build

Daaaaaaam dude..upgrades galore. This build keeps getting better and better. Looks like you need more room that only an extra cube tank can provide ; )
Lol
Thanks man! I think that's all I can do to this tank... Except for getting all the locktite's to match. I wish I could get the cube man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Dang Ev'e! Tanks looking great. Super jealous of that copperband. Is it leaving everything alone? Are those fire and ice in the frag section?

Dang Ev'e! Tanks looking great. Super jealous of that copperband. Is it leaving everything alone? Are those fire and ice in the frag section?
Yup, it hasn't picked on coral yet. Yeah they are fire and ice. One of those disc is yours. I also have a war coral frag for you too.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Right on! I've got a big piece of war coral but I'm down for some fore and ice for sure. Do you have any room for an acro frag? It lost some color but looks real nice colored up.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Sweet. The thing had several different colors in it when I picked it up from rr. Haven't been able to get it back to that. Supposed to be a rainbow acropora.

Started getting pastel colors from some sps lately. Tank is doing good but it might be time for an upgrade soon.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Nice! When can I stop by? I've been wanting to check it out for a while now

Missed this. Just let me know when you want to stop by. I'll cut you a piece of that acro today and get it healing up. I'd love to see if it colors up for you.

Started getting pastel colors from some sps lately. Tank is doing good but it might be time for an upgrade soon.

Tank is looking colorful & happy. Nice work Ev'e

Missed this. Just let me know when you want to stop by. I'll cut you a piece of that acro today and get it healing up. I'd love to see if it colors up for you.

Tank is looking colorful & happy. Nice work Ev'e
Cool, Thanks man. Maybe I can drop by next week end or the weekend after that. Unless during the week is better.

https://vimeo.com/145948566

Video from today

No3: 0ppm
Po4: 0ppm
Alk: 13 (raised the ph in the Ca reactor to 6.99)
Ca: 440ppm
Mg: 1500

But I still have brown sand and hair algae. What gives!

I haven't dose bacteria or any of the zeovit supplements in a few weeks and I shake the zeolite rocks only like 3 times a week

Could any of that be the problem?

I also added a small yellow tang and it's been going at it with the algae.

Awesome looking tank! Hope mine looks this well some day

Loveland Fish Sales * Follow Me On SCR & Subscribe On YouTube!
wow! thanks man!

you know the rule right? no matter what your tank looks like you're always going to think that other peoples tanks look better that your own =P

wow! thanks man!

you know the rule right? no matter what your tank looks like your always going to think that other peoples tanks look better that your own =P
No peoblem. Lmao, you are soo right though! People are all ohhhhhs and ahhhhs at your setup and your just thinking in your head about the tiny flaws lol.

Loveland Fish Sales * Follow Me On SCR & Subscribe On YouTube!

Latest posts