Got A Tonga Branch Aquascape?

Spinner

Supporter
I am designing my aqua scape now where I will be building a Tonga Branch look, but it will be built out of 3/4" pvc pipe, sweep's, and fitting's. Good luck with your new design:)

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
[MENTION=7067]Smite[/MENTION] I agree I disliked the half and half look. But very please with how it turned out now.

Acan gardens are extremely popular and the acans won't sting each other.

Here's a few pictures, because who doesn't like picture?

View attachment 43833
View attachment 43834
View attachment 43835
Daaaaaaaannnnggg that's sweet! Never knew, very cool. So many colors in there, nice garden.

Here's mine Matt. First tank I set up with all Tonga and love it. So much room for my fish to swim through.

And now I'm thinking tonga again lol! Sick setup, love that layout, fish are gonna love it too for sure

I have a tonga setup - still too soon to tell if I really like it more or not. I'll try to take a picture later today
I'd love to see a picture. Whats got you not sure about the switch?

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Here's a Picture of my tank, mainly Tonga branch and some shelf rock.

That's what I'm talking about. All the open space areas makes the tank look so much larger. Great scape and I'm super jealous of that carpet nem. That's something I wanted in this tank, along with a clam that I just kinda ran out of floor space for.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Here's my tiny tonga branch tank, I'll add some more once I take out the seed rock.
Looks nice and clean and open. Great looking tank. What light is that? and what are the stocking plans?

I am designing my aqua scape now where I will be building a Tonga Branch look, but it will be built out of 3/4" pvc pipe, sweep's, and fitting's. Good luck with your new design:)
If you got a build thread please share it, I'd love to see how that turns out. What are you going to cover the pvc with? Will you be filling the pvc as well?

This might be my favorite nano scape I've seen, rock or tonga. Great use of 22 gallons, looks much larger.

Whats up with all these clean sand beds? Mine looks like crap.

Thank you , It's actually a ledge I'll get a better pic later today and it's a cadlight 70 , probably have about 50 lbs on just that piece ... Bunch of tonga rock stuck together

Latest posts