What happened to my Kole tang!

This morning he was fine. Now I get home from work and he's all bruised up.
Hopefully this pic helps. Thanks

I have a cleaner and fire shrimp. If its ich, will these shrimp take care of it? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Lol I hope that's the case. I googled stressed tangs and the images look similar. I bought 3. Tangs (powder brown, Kole and the yellow). All together. About a year ago. I've never seen ich or stress on any fish but the lawnmover that my powder brown eventually killed....

maze531

Well I had to add tangs bigger than my yellow. That punk even killed my clown fish. I had to get maroon clowns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I had to add tangs bigger than my yellow. That punk even killed my clown fish. I had to get maroon clowns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That sucks. My tangs haven't touched my clownfish. The yellow tang is super shy tho. he's always hiding. A leopard wrasse is the next fish on my list

Usually tangs will flare their fins like that when they are displaying to other fish... like wrasses do to assert their dominance.

I don't think it was a fight that caused the scuffs. now my hardy pair of clowns also have them

I'm going crazy. I did a water change 4 days ago and another today. I don't have a hospital tank. the nano 24 upstairs is home to my black OC clown.

Latest posts