Some pics from Aquarium of the Pacific.. Great day!

These are IPhone pics.. Hopefully not too terrible , but thought I'd share.. Was a great day :)

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are some crazy pictures! Thanks for sharing!!

My girl friend and I did a behind the scenes tour once, and we got to feed a 8 ft. Zebra shark some lettuce... Hahaha he had to fight off the sea turtles.

That would be awesome! Lol
The jelly fish touch tank .. And of course the shark/ Ray touch tank were a hit with my daughter.. I of course loved those ponies.. ESP the leafy sea dragon! Very cool!

[MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION] I was there a few weeks ago and, if I'm not mistaken, the one tank they have with all the corals in it had, among others, a black tang and a gem tang. One of the employees told me that they received them a while back due to the importer not having the proper papers at LAX.

They touch shark tank had some huge PBTs and Nasotangs in it some orange shoulder too I think .. They were all enormous! Had a tank inside with about 40 yt in it .. But I don't have that pic.. Maybe my daughter does..

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
[MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION] I was there a few weeks ago and, if I'm not mistaken, the one tank they have with all the corals in it had, among others, a black tang and a gem tang. One of the employees told me that they received them a while back due to the importer not having the proper papers at LAX.
Nice! I gotta go visit again!

Def Mo! Lmk.. I'll meet Ya and we can do the behind scenes on the sea dragons :)

Definitely do the behind the scenes! We got to see a lot of cool things! Like the kitchen, they told us they have fresher food then the bubba gump shrimps across the street. They get their frozen foods from the same seller but the aquarium gets first dibs hahaha.

Latest posts