34 gallon solana rimless tank

have one , in my storage :) one of my favorite! i wouldn't buy one for the reason that they leak from the bottom :) , are you selling one or buying one?

Last edited:
Gonna be selling one but wanted to see first before i post a sales thread i was gonna ask around 250$ that to much?

months ago someone was selling one for that price.... he lowered it down to $100 and he still couldn't sell it search for it "solona tank" try craiglist like i said in your other post :) good luck on the sale..

you have a picture of it ?
No dont have a picture tight now and i dont have it yet my uncle is bringing it down soon but ill prolly tell him to keep it cuz i already have a tank and i was just gonna sell it but for less then 100$ aint worth have my uncle drive down here to give me that but i dont know yet ill see

Yep I see Cody max out his for sale thread last month and hitting the market place 1st of this month. Hopefully you are not just using this forum to sell or flip [MENTION=10000]Cody[/MENTION].
No i am not just tryna give some reefers a good deal if this upsets or something ill take it down i dont care i can sell it at bunch of other places but like i said just tryna give some local reefers a good deal so if it bothers you let me know

Latest posts