New 60 gallon cube

It works great makes the job way easer has great pressure is pretty easy to use and it's on sale right now with three nail guns good value for small projects

I used a krej jig kit 4 that I got at Home Depot a while ago but never used it till now makes joints much easer to make also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I had some extra plywood and wanted to try out a new jig in my table sow for some angle door look it came out ok some sanding and paint should be alright

Izek

So I set it up last night transferred everything from my 40g to the 60 everything went well I see no die off and added some sand and rocks

Was a pain moving everything myself but it's all set up and running now I just have to organize all the wires there everywhere finished around 2am what u guys think

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
So I set it up last night transferred everything from my 40g to the 60 everything went well I see no die off and added some sand and rocks

Was a pain moving everything myself but it's all set up and running now I just have to organize all the wires there everywhere finished around 2am what u guys think

Is that a long nose black tang??

Izek

Is that a long nose black tang??
yeah got it about 2 months ago that's why i had to upgrade to a bigger tank i know its still not big enough room but for him but in the mean time thats all i can fit in my room so i guess there's another upgrade down the road he's my center piece that's why i went with white so he can stand out and pop

Izek

Looking good man, any detail pics of that canopy?
nothing really special there i was in a hurry to finish so i just made a wood box with left over wood and got some steal pipes painted them white mounted them in the back of the stand and just got some steal wire to balance all the corners and that's it ill take pictures later today didn't come out that nice maybe down the road ill make a nicer one with the same molding i used for the stand that was my first idea but i didn't want to wait

Izek

Little update everything's looking good don't mind the hair algae added some gfo and carbon but I can't leave it for to long my black tang starts looking pale for some reason when I add carbon well any who here's some pictures

https://vimeo.com/129804495