Deleted for sale thread?

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
I posted a thread in the for sale equipment section and i think it got deleted. It was just a feeler for some lights i'm going to be selling when the new ones come in. I guess i understand why it may have happened since i did not post pictures and i can't sell these lights until the new ones arrive, but wouldn't it be courteous to notify the poster by pm that their thread had been removed and for what reason?

Just wondering. This has never happened to me before and apologies if i violated a rule or if this happened due to some other reason than a mod deleting the thread...

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
Thanks, i don't have stickies on on tapatalk, figured that was it. Guess the courtesy thing is not happening.

When i take my lights down i will be sure to post a pic as i have done in every single one of my other for sale threads (none of which were feelers that i remember?). I guess feelers have limited value anyway.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Thanks, i don't have stickies on on tapatalk, figured that was it. Guess the courtesy thing is not happening.

When i take my lights down i will be sure to post a pic as i have done in every single one of my other for sale threads (none of which were feelers that i remember?). I guess feelers have limited value anyway.
Stickies are on tapatalk. When you open the market place- drygoods its on top.

nasotang

Premium Member
Supporter
Featured Reef
Oh my bad again. Was thinking of previous versions where i had the selection off...

Latest posts