MAX Tickets Needed for Sunday

I've got the hook up on them...

Ready?

Go to the ticket windows and pay your $15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your going to post a question, maybe read the thread to see if your answer is there already.. It's was already mentioned that the tickets are for sale for 15 dollars at the door. Lol

Is this even a real question?
If your going to post a question, maybe read the thread to see if your answer is there already.. It's was already mentioned that the tickets are for sale for 15 dollars at the door. Lol
(Late response I know but I was looking in this area for something else and noticed your guys' posts) FYI, way back when I posted this, someone on the boards who had bought tickets for that Sunday and whom I'd helped out in the past, PMed me that they couldn't actually go and offered me their tickets. So, the question was real and did provide an answer not already posted.

(Late response I know but I was looking in this area for something else and noticed your guys' posts) FYI, way back when I posted this, someone on the boards who had bought tickets for that Sunday and whom I'd helped out in the past, PMed me that they couldn't actually go and offered me their tickets. So, the question was real and did provide an answer not already posted.
Umm thanks for bringing this back up? Shouldn't you be doing something better than being annoying? K thanks.

Latest posts