Macna expo???

You would think with all the clubs we have here in SoCal and one of the biggest city in terms of how many hobbyists we have, someone would step up to the plate and make this happen. It doesn't make sense to me for a city this big to not have a show like MACNA here, not right.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
You would think with all the clubs we have here in SoCal and one of the biggest city in terms of how many hobbyists we have, someone would step up to the plate and make this happen. It doesn't make sense to me for a city this big to not have a show like MACNA here, not right.
I don't think socal needs macna. There are enough other shows/swaps/great shops that nobody probably feels the need to want to try to get macna here. Other states Colorado/DC not so much...

A club needs to submit a formal bid to host. No clubs in SoCal have done so since there are a few large events out here allready every year.

Tell your club to submit a bid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think socal needs macna. There are enough other shows/swaps/great shops that nobody probably feels the need to want to try to get macna here. Other states Colorado/DC not so much...
Why not? It's not like we'll have MACNA every year here. It's kinda like the superbowl of fish show. IMO, I think it'll be awesome.

Latest posts