Tapatalk users - getting crazy pm notifications?

Anyone else getting multiple pm notifications that aren't there? I've gotten three now from people posting on the regular forums but it'll tell me there pm'ing me. Anyone else?

i'm using the old tapatalk before the new format... i've been getting some notifications late... like, i'll get the email, then get the notification... other than that, that's the only thing that's wrong with it so far...

Weird. Tapatalk seems to have its fair share of issues but usually they're resolved within a few days. Hopefully this one will be too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having the same problem haha ...i was trying to look for the message right before I ran into this post ...it said I had a pm and the topic was "regarding one of your post " but when I logged on I couldn't find it

I'm having the same problem haha ...i was trying to look for the message right before I ran into this post ...it said I had a pm and the topic was "regarding one of your post " but when I logged on I couldn't find it

Exactly!

I had to google pedantic.

I probably shouldn't admit to things like this..

I had to google pedantic.

I probably shouldn't admit to things like this..

lol... the first time i saw it on family guy i was cracking up... and my friend was like... i don't get it... LOL... don't seem like it, but my second major was englishes...

the problem i have is it wont refresh the timeline unless i shut down & restart the app. i also get a msg saying i have no connection & to contact forum monitor but the threads load...

the problem i have is it wont refresh the timeline unless i shut down & restart the app. i also get a msg saying i have no connection & to contact forum monitor but the threads load...
you have the latest version?