Marine Depot Live Update 5/5/15

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
After a short hiatus, we began adding new WYSIWYG corals to our livestock boutique, Marine Depot Live, at much lower pricing a few weeks back.

The response has been great so far so we thought we'd share some of our recent additions with you!

PS: If you haven't already done so, you can sign up for our email newsletter (box at the bottom of the site) to save 10% off your next order @ MDL.

Acropora Coral - Ultra - WYSIWYG

Green Maze Brain Coral - Colony - WYSIWYG

Christmas Favia Coral - WYSIWYG

Dragon Prism Favia Coral Colony - WYSIWYG

Green Long Tentacle Plate Coral - WYSIWYG

Green Stem Hammer Coral - WYSIWYG

UFO Invasion Scoly Coral - WYSIWYG

Corals are delivered next-day for $24.99; orders $200+ are shipped FREE. We also back your order with a 14-Day Arrive Alive Guarantee.

Oh good! Glad this posted created some awareness. :smile (2):

We reopened our livestock division a couple of years ago. Any and all feedback is welcome!
Still waiting Until you guys allow local
Pickup!!! No one local wants to pay shipping for something close. At least my cheap self doesn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Still waiting Until you guys allow local
Pickup!!! No one local wants to pay shipping for something close. At least my cheap self doesn't!
Hopefully one day we can! #FingersCrossed

Despite being blessed with so many fish stores and coral farmers in SoCal, local business is still where the majority of MDL's orders come from... followed by New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston and Chicago.

Cool! If a coral/fish were to perish do we need to take a water sample? Or this guarantee only apply if shipping is delay and a fish dies? This is the first time I hear about 14 day guarantee for saltwater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Cool! If a coral/fish were to perish do we need to take a water sample? Or this guarantee only apply if shipping is delay and a fish dies? This is the first time I hear about 14 day guarantee for saltwater.
You can get the full lowdown on our 14-Day Arrive Alive Guarantee here:

http://www.marinedepotlive.com/pages/arrive-alive-guarantee

In short, we don't require you to provide us a water sample, although we do make acclimation, quarantine and water parameter recommendations to help ensure your new wet pet arrives and thrives in its new home.

Latest posts