VOTING THREAD - Contest #2 - Chance of Coral & LAReefSociety

best piece over all. growout contest winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im curious why the poll on #1 is private but this poll allows you to see who voted for whom?

Great job to all survivors on the slowest growing coral ever lmao!

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Im curious why the poll on #1 is private but this poll allows you to see who voted for whom?

Great job to all survivors on the slowest growing coral ever lmao!
both polls are public. Last contest had a bunch of people signing up to vote. seemed like someone cheated. Contest number 1 has some suspects but its a landslide anyway.

both polls are public. Last contest had a bunch of people signing up to vote. seemed like someone cheated. Contest number 1 has some suspects but its a landslide anyway.
wow peeps cheated that sucks. I asked a few why they haven't voted and they said they dont want to hurt feelings since its public. I know that I hate your face now :banplease:

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheating? Geez that's sad. I've got my pitchfork handy. Any one bring a torch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to thank that one brave soul for voting for me so I don't have 0 votes... I Love you.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
wow peeps cheated that sucks. I asked a few why they haven't voted and they said they dont want to hurt feelings since its public. I know that I hate your face now :banplease:
really? its just a small time poll. No one should feel bad for any reason. Plus you dont know its public until after you vote so if anything you are the one who ruined it by telling people lol

pgr11

Supporter
really? its just a small time poll. No one should feel bad for any reason. Plus you dont know its public until after you vote so if anything you are the one who ruined it by telling people lol
I wish I could vote from Tapatalk

My Tank Build
I wish I could vote from Tapatalk
U can u fool. Click the icon on the upper right corner to bring down the drop down menu. Then click on web view. It will take u to the web view of the tread. Then log in a the top of the screen. It will direct u to the thread again and boom the voting screen will appear

pgr11

Supporter
U can u fool. Click the icon on the upper right corner to bring down the drop down menu. Then click on web view. It will take u to the web view of the tread. Then log in a the top of the screen. It will direct u to the thread again and boom the voting screen will appear
Good looking out turcker

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
lol so you're telling me you did all that work to open the poll and didn't vote?

xmas_one

Congrats Matt! Also to the rest of us that managed to keep it alive! Also thanks to Steve and COC for putting this together.