plumbing newb!

since im a newb to this whole plumbing thing, ive tried my luck with attempting to plumb my tank and well that didnt go smooth. i went through a lot of pvc (i know i know measure 3x cut 1x):yield:. would anyone be willing to help a buddy out? all my past tanks (8yrs ago) and the current tank i have is all vinyl tubing. after being on this forum and reading build threads, i like the clean look and lines of pvc plumbing. if anyone would be willing to help me out, i can supply some cupcakes(homemade from the wife) and beers and my dogs can supply the good laughs!

50g cad cube
seaside aquatics re-100 sump
swc120 skimmer
dc3000 return pump

im trying to keep this system basic and neat. eventually i am eventually going to run a small reactor on this system. any help from you fellow reefers would be greatly appreciated!

ive already taken in a lot of info from this forum by not rushing this setup! my last tank was rushed to get it wet! (the day i got it, the day it got wet:banghead:) this new tank has been sitting where i want it setup for almost 2 months now:hmpf: collecting dust and now the wife wants it setup so we can start the cycle and get rid of the 110g that is running now(hopefully can trade for lighting for the 50).

Latest posts