Calcium question

hi guys
what happens when over dose calcium about 1/4 gal calcium liquid in 60 gal tank within 24hrs and 1 tablet 500mg calcium? xD
fyi, I changed 50% of water 3 days before i bought the yellow tang fish
my damsel is still alive but all my yellow tangs died...Is this because of calcium or water? I tested my water a day before purchased the fish, everything were fine except ammonia a little bit high

Ammonia is one. Little of it can kill the fish, only Damsel can survive in that hard condition

I think the ammonia was your bigger issue. What was you ammonia when you added the fish, and how I old is the tank?

the tank is 2 1/2 yr, how do i reduce the ammonia? should I do water change by 20%?
I think figuring out why you have ammonia in the first place is where to start. Is there something dead in the tank? Is there food sitting on the bottom of the tank?
A tank that is 2 1/2 years old should be well established enough not to have any detectable ammonia. Adding bacteria to the tank could/would help, and a water change isn't a bad idea. That said, if you are doing a water change and the nitrifying bacteria aren't present in sufficient quantity to break down the ammonia/nitrite, you may only be delaying the inevitable spike.
Like I said above, figuring out the source of elevated ammonia is where you need to start. Adding bacteria like Dr. Tims or something similar will definitely help. I would do a water change as a secondary action only after figuring out the source of your problem.