Iodine Dosing

Is it better to dose daily/a little over a few days than giving it a weekly dosage?
Well the instructions on the bottle says 1 drop per 40g and my system is only 30g which is why I wait a couple of days before dosing again as I am afraid to overdose.

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
My Kent's iodine says 1 drop per 25g per week, so I add 3 drops every week or so and not more frequently. Probably should pick up a test as I've read somewhere that it's easy to overdose it.

I dose lugos iodine. I do notice. Big ddifference in color and puffiness. I think it minly helps with softies/lps. My name blew up. And my zoas really colored up. There's weekly dosing and daily dosing. Read recommendation. Some are diluted some are concentrate. The diluted is a waste of money. A bottle would last you maybe a month. Vs concentrate lasting years. Don't overdue it because too much is toxic. I did an iodine dip on 2 huge blamingis and killem them
😭

I have found quite a bit of disparity with lugols iodine solutions. The Continuum one is the strongest I have seen yet. Then again all of the Continuum supplements are quite strong and last a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk