Aquatic Life 60 GPD RODI UNIT help WITH TDS !!!!!

I changed all the filters but the membrane and TDS STILL AT 005 NEED HELP?
Is this the old black body style? if so remove the cap from the DI canister. Then take the DI cartridge out and slightly unscrew the DI cartridge on the back a few revolutions. Doing this actually make the cartridge itself slightly taller. This enables you to get a tighter seal. Place it back in and try again.

Yes its the old style black body, did that already unscrewed the cap one whole turn and turn in a half still notihng. Even put a rubber gasket on top
not the blue cap I mean the actual cartridge itself. Also that is a top loading unit. There may be an arrow on the cartridge that says "this direction up". You actually need to put it down. Let me know.

Unscrew a little more and take the black o ring from the other cartridge and stack it on the black o ring from this cartridge.

not the blue cap I mean the actual cartridge itself. Also that is a top loading unit. There may be an arrow on the cartridge that says "this direction up". You actually need to put it down. Let me know.
its going in the right direction going down cause its a top loader and also yes im talking about the di resign cap not the blue cap. i unscrewed one turn.
so the o ring goes on top or bottom of the canister i have it on top where it screws in oops
lol the gasket on the cartridge faces down. You have it backwards.

I started working for AquaticLife in 2008 and today is my last day here. The first thing I ever did here was build those RODI units. Kind of cool talking with you about one on my last day :)

take your tds meter and measure the water going into the unit. Then measure the water after the membrane but before the DI. what are the results?

I started working for AquaticLife in 2008 and today is my last day here. The first thing I ever did here was build those RODI units. Kind of cool talking with you about one on my last day :)
Where you going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts