Officially introducing myself

Nice setup! I'm jealous of your angels.
Thank you. Eventually on my next set up there's going to be more angels. I still want a personifer, small queen, xanthurus, fireball, multicolor and eibli... i might get the dwarfs for this tank though but the bigger ones I really need to stop .

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

StephEmm

I like the personifiers and the queens. I'd love angels but scared to put them in a reef lol. It's an addiction, I'd say there's worse things you could be spending your money on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the personifiers and the queens. I'd love angels but scared to put them in a reef lol. It's an addiction, I'd say there's worse things you could be spending your money on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jajaja! For reals. .. That's what I tell my family. I don't drink (much or often) no drugs, I'm not a manwhore (anymore lol) I'm a family man who has this one addiction lol.
I had a queen but she was about 7" and punked everyone including my achilles so I took her back. She's the only fish I ever Nick named queen bishh lol. Next time I get one she will be small even if she not as colorful.

Welcome Manny. Pretty soon you'll pass us all up. 2 months and you're already 500 post . and not non sense stuff either. Lol. I've been really debating to go fowlr. Fowlr never interested me much. But I really want all the beautiful fish (non reef safe). I have a second tank I've been trying to sell. I was thinking last night that I was just going to build a stand for it then set it up as a fowlr. My wife would kill me. But I am going to die eventually right? Lol.

Welcome Manny. Pretty soon you'll pass us all up. 2 months and you're already 500 post . and not non sense stuff either. Lol. I've been really debating to go fowlr. Fowlr never interested me much. But I really want all the beautiful fish (non reef safe). I have a second tank I've been trying to sell. I was thinking last night that I was just going to build a stand for it then set it up as a fowlr. My wife would kill me. But I am going to die eventually right? Lol.
Do it! better to ask for forgiveness than permission. I love fishies. It's not until after watching many pics here of all these gorgeous tanks and corals for sale that I finally threw in the towel and decided to get a tank wet for coral though. My biggest issue is that finances are not as good as they were not too long ago and when I do come up on some money to continue to work on it I end up blowing it on more fish . I think I'm going to start a go fund me page . Anyways, what non reef fishes are you thinking of for your fowler?

Do it! better to ask for forgiveness than permission. I love fishies. It's not until after watching many pics here of all these gorgeous tanks and corals for sale that I finally threw in the towel and decided to get a tank wet for coral though. My biggest issue is that finances are not as good as they were not too long ago and when I do come up on some money to continue to work on it I end up blowing it on more fish . I think I'm going to start a go fund me page . Anyways, what non reef fishes are you thinking of for your fowler?

Finances. Tell me about it. Lol. This hobby is like a drug Addiction. You use money you're not suppose to. Then you lie to your wife and say you got stuff for free. You sneak out of work a little early just to go grab some frags without coming home late. Lol. I have thought about fowlr fish too much. But I've always liked angels and butterfly fish. My old tank was a reef and I had a flame , lamark, coral beauty angel all with success. Then I put in this really pretty black one with a yellow skirt. Omg. It terrorized all my sps. I spent 3 days trying to catch it. I ended up having to take out all my sps before I ended up getting him out. It was bad. Then I never tested angels again after that. Lol

Finances. Tell me about it. Lol. This hobby is like a drug Addiction. You use money you're not suppose to. Then you lie to your wife and say you got stuff for free. You sneak out of work a little early just to go grab some frags without coming home late. Lol. I have thought about fowlr fish too much. But I've always liked angels and butterfly fish. My old tank was a reef and I had a flame , lamark, coral beauty angel all with success. Then I put in this really pretty black one with a yellow skirt. Omg. It terrorized all my sps. I spent 3 days trying to catch it. I ended up having to take out all my sps before I ended up getting him out. It was bad. Then I never tested angels again after that. Lol
Very much so, we need help lol. The description of that angel sounds like a velvet angel. I was looking at one a few days ago and I wanted him so bad. He kinda reminded me of the personifer but without the price tag. I resisted but not because of strong will but because I didn't have the money lol. I've also resisted on 3 butterflies a pearlscale, saddle back, and an auriga. Resisted for the same reason though, broke, hardly resisting lmao

I think I jinxed myself by introducing myself lol. Since my introduction my cleaner wrasse has beat up my newly introduced mystery non stop and my moorish idol after having him for about 8 months eating fat and happy my tang decided he no longer likes him, he actually hates him. To add icing on the cake my potters angel that ive had for about 6 months now died this morning. Not a single nip on his stiff little dwarf body, nobody was harrassing him... i did notice it had been about 3 days he didnt come out as much not even to eat. He was eating frozen and nori aside from his grazing. had to pull out my idol and wrasse and into my 80 they went. I hope they recover from their beatings as neither of the two have showed interest in food since I removed them from my display.