High End Macroalgae Pack

Not sure if I'll have any interest here, but worth a shot! I'm only selling one pack of this outside of SD right now. Haven't shipped some of this stuff before, so whoever buys this will be my guinea pig. :D
(Don't worry, I'll make sure you're happy)

All the frags of macro in this pic, from left to right (normal bottled water for scale):

Scinaia Tsinglanensis, Pink Dragon (Halymenia sp.), Dragon's Tongue, Caulerpa Paspaloides, Red Branch (Rhodopeltis), Blue Ochtodes, Hypnea Pannosa, Gracilaria (Unidentified, like Fauchea and G. Hayi), Portieria Hornemannii, Dragon's Breath, Unidentified (Like Agar, but red and somewhat iridescent under blue lighting), Blue Scroll (forgot to picture it, 1" piece).

I don't have my blues on in these pics, but the orange tips in the Dragon's Breath are much more pronounced, and both the Blue Ochtodes and Hypnea Pannosa are much, much bluer.

$90 per pack, shipped USPS Priority, which is 1-2 days for most of SoCal.
For any DOAs, I'll take care of you, just get me a picture within eight hours of delivery. Honestly, I'd really appreciate a picture even if you don't have a DOA, just so I can see how it does.

Some random pics from my tank to give you an idea of what some stuff will look like once grown out:
Dragon's Tongue:

Blue Scroll:

Portieria Hornemannii:

Scinaia Tsinglanensis:

Red Branch (Rhodopeltis):

Unidentified Gracilaria:

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Dang not quite ready for this pack yet. I'll be looking out for this in the future though. GLWS.

Good morning SCR! Here's a quick guide on what I've found to work for placement/attaching:

Scinaia Tsinglanensis: low-moderate flow, moderate light, tie to rock (won't root)
Pink Dragon (Halymenia sp.): moderate flow, low to moderate light, tie to rock/wedge (won't root)
Dragon's Tongue: moderate flow, low to moderate light, tie to rock/wedge (won't root)
Caulerpa Paspaloides: moderate flow, moderate to high light, substrate (will root)
Red Branch (Rhodopeltis): moderate to high flow, moderate light, glue/wedge (will sort-of root)
Blue Ochtodes: moderate to high flow, moderate to high light, glue/wedge/tie (will root)
Hypnea Pannosa: moderate to high flow, moderate to high light, glue/wedge/tie (will root)
Gracilaria (Unidentified, like Fauchea and G. Hayi): moderate flow, moderate light, wedge/tie (won't root??)
Portieria Hornemannii: moderate flow, moderate to high light, wedge (will root)
Dragon's Breath: moderate flow, moderate to high light, tie (won't root)
Unidentified (Like Agar, but red and somewhat iridescent under blue lighting): moderate flow, low to moderate light, wedge/tie (won't root??)
Blue Scroll: Moderate to high flow, very high light for color, glue/wedge (will root)

Elo500

I bought a basic macro pack from Andrew last month and they arrived in great shape and are growing under my power compacts. Very cool looking macros !
Glws.

I bought a basic macro pack from Andrew last month and they arrived in great shape and are growing under my power compacts. Very cool looking macros !
Glws.
Thanks Erich glad they're doing good under PCs!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Hey Andrew. One of the macro has developed white stripes. Is this normal?
Sort of. I get white spots in mine sometimes, I suspect it may be a lack of calcium or alkaline? Doesn't seem to negatively affect things though.

Sort of. I get white spots in mine sometimes, I suspect it may be a lack of calcium or alkaline? Doesn't seem to negatively affect things though.

It's looking great though!! Perfect amount of light.

Here is a Picture of the Macroalgae that Andrew sent me. Everything looked Great and the package has nice pieces not small tiny pieces that you might get from other places. Don't hesitate buying from Andrew....only the best....Thanks Andrew!

20150701_182400_HDR.jpg

Latest posts