I had a serious talk with my clowns....

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
After having a true perc pair in my cube with my Sherman rose, or as I call it, The Sherminator (who remembers american pie..yes I know I am an old fart)...anyway, the clowns have just been chillin in the opposite corner of the tank from where the nem stays, I had to have the talk with them......

this morning before stepping out for a few hours, I told them either they get to roosting in their nem or pack your bags with all your little props and toys and horns and floppy shoes and fake red noses and water squirting flowers and ballons and....well, you get the idea...

So I just got home and.............

And yes I know the acrylic was dirty so I cleaned it....here's a clean acrylic panel shot

Last edited:
clown whisperer... creepy
Nope, he did not whisper to the clowns, he showed the clowns his things and before he even went out, the clowns had already jumped to the other side looking for shelter to cover their eyes. Isn't that true Jess?

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Dibs on the sherm split :)
Long long line:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good job. Can you talk to my white acros and tell them to color up?
I

Yep and I forgot what number I am???

Sad but true....so far there are 16 people that want a split, I have the list...and only [MENTION=21]jimmy007[/MENTION] has a clone....kenny and adam have vip Sherminator status..lol

Sorry toan, I have my own sps that are just starting to listen to me by coloring up.

Latest posts