Stocking suggestions for 24g?

I have a pair of snowflakes and a royal grama in my 22g. And a semi decent clean up crew
2 medium turbo snails
2 small turbo snails
4 cerith snails
5 red leg hermit crabs
1skunk cleaner shrimp.

I have a cherub Pygmy angel, red & purple firefish, Dracula goby paired with a cherry pistol shrimp, spotted dragonette,lawnmower blenny on my 20 gallon tank !!!

I have 2 snowflake clowns, 1 Leopard wrasse, 1 tail spot blenny, 1 Hector goby, 1 purple firefish, and 1 tiny blue tang in my 24 gallons, lol

Elo500

I figured tangs were too big. I'm leaning toward a clown, goby, and fire fish. Not sure if that is max for my tank.

Should I only add 1 fish at a time? I plan on qt tank for 4 weeks. Add 1 new fish every 4 or qt all 3 at once?

I have a cherub Pygmy angel, red & purple firefish, Dracula goby paired with a cherry pistol shrimp, spotted dragonette,lawnmower blenny on my 20 gallon tank !!!
How long have you had the cherub Pygmy angel in your tank? I had one in my nano and after a couple months he just flipped and started killing my fish. Stressed my clown out so much that he broke out in ich and died in another tank the following day. He also harassed a cleaner wrasse and a fire fish to death. This angel was only about 1.5"-2".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just curious, why no tangs? I'm still kinda new. My tank is mostly for coral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's s good way for all ur fish to get sick from ick. U can put a baby tang in there for a bit but eventually you'll have to take it out, it will start stressing out and get sick.

[MENTION=6921]SoCalReefer82[/MENTION], I've had the Pygmy now for about a year and it does harass other fishes sometimes but my purple firefish puts it on check and fights back so they learned to live peacefully with each other.

Latest posts