Apex and timewarner

Sorry to assume. So what device did they switch out? I have a cable modem by itself and the wireless router is a separate device, so when I switch broadband provider, nothing gets affected. It depends. Anything changed on the wireless side like SSID or the Security encryption mechanism? Network trouble shooting I think. This has nothing to do with TWC or Apex....Most likely

Inside the house. It was working fine with Verizon and I switch to timewarner today cannot access my apex via my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The old arrived was Verizon they gave me a modem and router all in one. New service is the same router and modem all in one. So I am sure it's the twc devices that's causing this. Where do i start to trouble shot?

So you set up the WiFi exactly like the old wireless router? Do any other devices work over wifi? Do you have MAC filter or use allow device list? Do you set up your apex with static IP? After that can you ping the Apex?
Also you could first try to connect the apex directly to the router to see if the router blocks the Web server inside the apex.

I had the same issues with mine. I blame it on the wireless adaptor so I ran a cable out to my Apex and started using Fusion instead of the app. No more problems. Every now and then I still use the app and it seems to lag more than Fusion. Maybe it's the app that wouldn't connect?

I use netgear's (wnce2001) gaming adapter to connect with twc. The only issue I have is every now and then it'll lose connection. About once a month I cycle power to the adapter and it reconnects.

If your new modem is all in 1 maybe your apex is connected to your old wireless router. And not to the new all in 1. All in 1 = modem and wireless router right? If yes then your old wireless is probably useless since the new modem is sending signal. Or try resetting your wireless. Anytime twc does anything you have to fully power everything off then turn it back on.

Just called time warner. Look like the apex is unable to connect to the router and it's not showing up as one of the device that's connected to it. Wonder if buying another wirelessadapter will work or I need to call apex.

Just called time warner. Look like the apex is unable to connect to the router and it's not showing up as one of the device that's connected to it. Wonder if buying another wirelessadapter will work or I need to call apex.

The all in one routers from time warner is usually junk. I bought a really good wireless router recently on sale for 25$. Signal all the way out in the street.