Who wants $700 worth of SPS for $300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Like always.....awesome deal pack Jesse!!!! Wish you did this last month I would be at your house and home by now hahahahahaha. GLWS you wont need anyways.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Thanks fellas for the kind words...pack is now pending. Lots of interest in splitting up the pack but a few that want everything so if those deals fall thru, then I will split the pack. Thanks everyone that was interested.

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm interested in it too if it's still available. Id be in to split it with someone as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
Wassup Jesse bro, it was nice seeing you and thank you for the mega pack of beautiful gems. As I mentioned on my text last time and verbally this AM. If I am successfully growth this pack of frag and colonies, you are more than welcome to swing by my neck of the wood to pick and chose anyone of them. I will provide you a sample of each.

You are a super cool reefer!

Hey Jesse, good seeing you bro! Thanks for the baby Red Sea Regal Angel you hooked me up with! Will go nicely with my adult Regal!

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Wassup Jesse bro, it was nice seeing you and thank you for the mega pack of beautiful gems. As I mentioned on my text last time and verbally this AM. If I am successfully growth this pack of frag and colonies, you are more than welcome to swing by my neck of the wood to pick and chose anyone of them. I will provide you a sample of each.

You are a super cool reefer!

Thanks again for making the long drive out bro. It was great meeting you also and seeing that all the good things that eric, vu and james have said about you are all true. Glad you liked the frag pack and hope they all do great for you. It was cool seeing Vu also, glad you brought him along.

P.s I still owe you ; )

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
Thanks again for making the long drive out bro. It was great meeting you also and seeing that all the good things that eric, vu and james have said about you are all true. Glad you liked the frag pack and hope they all do great for you. It was cool seeing Vu also, glad you brought him along.

P.s I still owe you ; )
You did not owe me anything brotha!!! Have fun with ur new wip tank also!

Thx to buddy Eric [MENTION=5501]ericta000[/MENTION] and Vu [MENTION=5212]ngvu1[/MENTION]. It was a ride and chatted abt reefing stuffs this AM!

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Hey Jesse, good seeing you bro! Thanks for the baby Red Sea Regal Angel you hooked me up with! Will go nicely with my adult Regal!
Oh man you gotta come check this little guy out dude....its almost as small and nice as ivans. Will post a pic later when lights come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts