ME Coral supplements

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Do it!! You take your reactor off line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah I've been lazy and haven't tried that neomag yet. For some reason my system is eating up mag more than anything else. Like 400ml a day.

The conversion is not as easy as I thought. Matt have you had anyone switch from B-Ionic to Me?

Not bionic specifically that I can remember, but everyone who has used it has seen awesome results. Are you trying to figure out your dosage? It tells you on the package, but you still need to test for a week.

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
I've been using ME Coral alk, ca, mag. It's pretty good and you don't have to dose a ton to keep your levels up.

Wierd though if I dose 9ml of mag I'm at 1480 to 1500 on the Salifert test kit. My calcium I just couldn't get it up above 400. I was thinking about it, and my tank normally likes magnesium so I bump my mag dose to 40ml. Well the alk really rose and so did the calcium (I had to lower my dose right away). So I concluded my mag must of been lower than the test. The test for mag at 40ml is the same just under 1500. I thought do I have a bogus magnesium test kit, so I bought two more Salifert Mag test kits and got the same results. Wierd science going on in my tank I guess.

DPal

I haven't use ME supplements but have use the dip and turbo start. Both works great. I got my supplies at Two Guys Coral and they gave me a free sample of the dip. I ended up going back and buying the large bottle. Yes, I can see pests coming out when dipping. As for the turbo start, I used it when switching to a larger tank. I used turbo start and within less than 5 days parameters were good for the move to big tank.