Chiller clean out

How would I clean out a chiller should I run vinegar through the heat exchanger or is there a different method of cleaning it? Please help thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would I clean out a chiller should I run vinegar through the heat exchanger or is there a different method of cleaning it? Please help thanks

I run water mixed with vinegar through it for half an hour but the trick is to reverse it so the vinegar water goes trough the return and comes out the entrance. Make sense?

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran 1part water, 1 part distilled white vinegar to clean mine. Then ran a bucket clean water for a day, dumped it ran another bucket of clean water for another day and a bucket of RODI with some prime on the last day.

I ran 1part water, 1 part distilled white vinegar to clean mine. Then ran a bucket clean water for a day, dumped it ran another bucket of clean water for another day and a bucket of RODI with some prime on the last day.
Very thorough!

how much vinegar should I use?

What Titan said, 1 part water 1 part vinegar, and yes I forgot to mention that once doing the vinegar you gotta run rodi water through it for another half hour then once more. But Titans way is defiantly more cautious.

Latest posts