Legos

My 3yr old son and admittedly myself are into the newest Lego movie and would love some random Legos to play with. I tried craigslist and its pointless. Does anyone have some spare buckets laying around I can buy/trade some reef stuff for? Text me if you know me or pm if you don't. I'm trying to get a big bucket full for my sons Xmas. Thanks SCR.

Dumb eBay wants like $20/lb. That's BS. Like I don't know what eBay is. Sh** I figure if you paid $200 in Legos for your kid I'd pay like $150 and so your kid got $50 worth of fun. That's what this forum is about. Pay it forward. I'm not flipping. Just trying to use my resources.

Dumb eBay wants like $20/lb. That's BS. Like I don't know what eBay is. Sh** I figure if you paid $200 in Legos for your kid I'd pay like $150 and so your kid got $50 worth of fun. That's what this forum is about. Pay it forward. I'm not flipping. Just trying to use my resources.
Who said your flipping? I actually may have some at work I can use, I'll let ya know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have a ton of legos from my childhood but i aint ever letting them go lmao theys were me favorites haha

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Legos can be more expensive of a hobby then reefing. I just hope my daughters get into them so i can justify spending that kinda money on them. But not looking good so far.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

legos is big league... when buying some for when i make silicone molds of sculptures, i found the best prices were on ebay for new... solid colors, and lots of 2x8s...

i recently built some small pop sized figures out of miniature legos... these pieces are crazy tiny.. let me find a picture of mine...

magneto... music is NSFW!!!

https://instagram.com/p/ztAQiiJkmH

captain america... music NSFW

https://instagram.com/p/ztRB-XJkj_

i curse in this video, but you can see how it is out of the box... it was a challenge to put them together... language NSFW...

https://instagram.com/p/zsz6UApkuO

You're are special [MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION] and I saw you shoot so don't take that with anything but respect. Some new guy tried to rip me off on this forum but he's new he'll learn. Another reefer stepped up and sold me 15 lbs for $40. Great guy but wanted to remain anonymous. Please all shysters take note.

You're are special [MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION] and I saw you shoot so don't take that with anything but respect. Some new guy tried to rip me off on this forum but he's new he'll learn. Another reefer stepped up and sold me 15 lbs for $40. Great guy but wanted to remain anonymous. Please all shysters take note.
there are some good people here, and some bad people... like in any hobby/business/place... some people are here only to make a buck... some are here to make friends... if i had lego's i would've kicked... but they're banned at my house... and you'll soon find out why... LOL... there's a banned list in my house... legos, play dough (that isn't art clay), glitter, stickers on walls or furniture, paper airplanes, them rubber band bracelets, permanent or any sort of markers, unsupervised scissor use (mainly because of the mess), and sidewalk chalk...

i only have a small bag of gray leggos... they aren't allowed to play with them.. LOL... well, the kids can't play with any of my toys.. i have a ton of figures and other things...

I only have a 3 yr old. I'm still new to the kid game. I feel like carpet and Legos don't mix. I put hardwood down to combat the spills and mess. So far so good but I understand the Lego/play-doh ban.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
If you have a lego store near by you can sign up for the free lego mini build. Sign ups are tomorrow....

Here's the info: http://slickdeals.net/f/8020989-upc...er-lego-mini-build-on-august-6-at-9am-est?v=1

edit1: I don't have a lego store near by so I haven't done this, but I have taken my kids to home depot and lowes for the build and grow events. They love them! They key is to sign up as soon as registration starts to get a spot before they fill up.

edit2: sorry, just noticed your kid is 3 and the lego thing is for ages 6-14... I think they enforce it because of the small legos. Home depot and lowes don't enforce the age limit though. Ive taken my 4 and 2 year old to a few of the avengers builds at lowes and a minion build last week at home depot.

Last edited:

Latest posts