QT tank question

limaluis17

How big of a tank do you guys think makes a good qT tank? I have a 10 gallon tank but I feel the fish are to crowded and not enough room to swim . The fishes I plan to get do not get bigger than 5 inches long. I appreciate all the help I can get. I was thinking of a 30 gallon tank. I also want to be able to put like 2-3 fishes at a time in the qt tank as of right now I can only put 1 fish at a time.

I have a 45 gal. And I have seahorses. So depending on how big your fish are... It should be bigger than a 10. Hospital tanks however are 10 or 20 gal depending on fish size.

Ohana means family and family means no seahorse gets left behind.

BeanMachine

Supporter
How big of a tank do you guys think makes a good qT tank? I have a 10 gallon tank but I feel the fish are to crowded and not enough room to swim . The fishes I plan to get do not get bigger than 5 inches long. I appreciate all the help I can get. I was thinking of a 30 gallon tank. I also want to be able to put like 2-3 fishes at a time in the qt tank as of right now I can only put 1 fish at a time.
A 10 gallon would be way to small. I would the 30 gallon. I think Petco is having a sale, or petsmart?

I have an 80 gallon qt with 20 gallon rubbermaid for a sump home made wet dry out of egg crate and g3 skimmer. Less worries over water changes every few days (i hate throwing out water) and they are calmer with more space. Smallest i would go though for 3 small fish at a time would be a 40 long.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Latest posts